Val Kilmer has been involved in numerous relationships during his career. Val Kilmer is facing fresh fears for his health after U.S reports allege that the star’s throat cancer has now spread to his brain. Kilmer was involved in a 2-year relationship with the American singer Cher from 1982 to 1984. Val Kilmer health latest: Top Gun star’s tracheostomy - cancer symptoms revealed VAL KILMER was diagnosed with throat cancer a number of years ago, … Val Kilmer, Barry Tubb, Tom Cruise in Top Gun His health issues first became apparent in January 2015, when a spokesperson told PEOPLE that he was rushed to the hospital “for a possible tumor.” Last December, he finally opened up about his private battle with cancer. Val Kilmer looked healthy and happy during an appearance at his own art studio exhibition after battling throat cancer for two years. Val Kilmer will also be starring in an action and crime based movie called Riptide.The release date of the film is yet to be announced as it is currently in pre-production.
The reason behind their breakup is not known. Now, 34 years later (a.k.a. He is often regarded as a Ladies man due to his record of dating numerous women. Val Kilmer has been stepping out more after taking a step back from the spotlight in recent years “I felt it was my responsibility to finally really deliver for you. Newsfeed Val Kilmer on His Throat Cancer: “I Feel a Lot Better Than I Sound” After his cancer diagnosis five years ago, Kilmer has a tracheostomy. But he’s found a new voice in his memoir.

April 24, 2020 • By Alicia Green He was later married to Joanne … the perfect time to run a sequel), Kilmer has revealed that he begged to be a part of 2020's Top Gun: Maverick. Oh how …