Elevate your color grading with ImpulZ 3D LUTs - the industry leading film emulation lookup tables that enable true analog color science for digital cinema. 21. At night with Kodak VISION3 500T 5219 (EI 800 / 35mm format / Leica M6 TTL) – by Wyatt Clough . Besonderheiten . 5 Photos 37. Movie Film, Exposure Index of 500 in Tungsten Light, Expanded Highlight Latitude, Dye Layering Technology, Fine Grain and Sharpness, Wide Dynamic Range, Well Suited to Digital Post-Production, Process in ECN-2 Chemistry, Type P Core. We will usually push the 500T at least 1 stop, and rate it regularly at ISO 1600, to capture all the colorful subtlety of what we witness in the faint fading light. The Kodak Vision3 is a negative film originally made for motion pictures. You're currently viewing this page in English. The Vision3 50D, is a low speed motion picture film from Kodak.

The first in a new family of films, Vision3 500T Film gives you more control and flexibility at every phase of the film making process- from capture through post, in …

It’s a wonderful film that renders colors - especially the greens, in a very true to life manner. For this trip I decide to pack all home rolled bulk loaded Kodak motion picture film. If you balance colors a little, the result will be more interesting. For colour film I rolled equal amounts of Kodak Vision3 50D (daylight balanced film like the Cinestill 50D), Kodak Vision3 200T (tungsten balanced film) and Kodak Vision3 500T (tungsten balanced film and the same film stock as Cinestill 800T). I have used other Vision3 films - 100T, 500T… However, I cannot seem to find Kodak Vision3 500T in 35mm anywhere, is this discontinued? Languages. zzgl. KODAK VISION3 50D Color Negative Film 5203/7203 is a low speed daylight-balanced addition to the VISION3 Film portfolio offering the world's finest grain to ensure a … Film: Kodak 5219 Vision 3, 500T Color Negative - ISO 500. Review Kodak 500T 5219 It works great with portraits. Last updated on February 12, 2020 . For colour film I rolled equal amounts of Kodak Vision3 50D (daylight balanced film like the Cinestill 50D), Kodak Vision3 200T (tungsten balanced film) and Kodak Vision3 500T (tungsten balanced film and the same film stock as Cinestill 800T). Compatible with Adobe Premiere, Resolve, Photoshop, Vegas, Final Cut … Besides a variety of Kodak cinema films, they also offer films from Fujifilm. MwSt. KODAK VISION3 500T-Farbnegativfilm 7219 / Kassette mit 15,25 m Super 8-Film Reduzierte Körnigkeit in dunklen Bildbereichen Beispiellose Bildqualität Größere Kontrolle und Flexibilität Kunstlichtfilm ISO 500/28° Kunstlicht (3000-3400K, ohne Filter) ISO 320/26° Tageslicht (5500K, mit Filter Wratten 85) Entwicklung (ECN-2) im Filmpreis nicht eingeschlossen . 22. ab 27,95 € Inhalt 1 Stück *inkl. In The Bleak Midwinter - New Kodak Portra400 vs Vision3 500T 35mm. For black and white film I recently bought myself a 400ft bulk roll of fresh boxed and sealed Kodak Eastman Double-X film. ... but this season we have been capturing life as a movie with Kodak's Vision3 motion picture film. 20. However, I cannot seem to find Kodak Vision3 500T in 35mm anywhere, is this discontinued?