The A380 offers a brilliant… Which is the best seat to pick in Economy class on Emirates' Airbus A380 superjumbo flying between Sydney and Dubai (or Sydney and Auckland)? Most of the seats in the economy class have 3-4-3 configuration. Seats are configured in the 1-2-1 staggered layout, commonly found in other Airbus A380 business class cabins. This Emirates A380 seating plan is for the Airbus A380-800, and shows the best and worst seats. This is only slightly wider than the Emirates A380 Economy Class seats, which have a width of 17,5 inch (45 cm). Travelling from Delhi to New York with my husband and 19 month old infant who is taller than other kids in his age group. But many reviews are against Emirates A380 business class. The third version of Airbus A380-800 operated by Emirates may transport 615 passengers in two classes: business and economy. The three class Emirates A380 aircraft features two business class cabins – a larger, main cabin, with a smaller five-row cabin located at the rear. Emirates is probably best known for their A380 business class bar, which is located at the back of the cabin along with the 4 bathrooms available to business class guests. The best seats in business class on Emirates' Airbus A380s With flights from Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth to Dubai, onwards to Europe and also across the Tasman from Australia's east coast, Emirates' Airbus A380s are frequented by Australian travellers: thanks in … Planning to book on Emirates Business Class. The lower deck contains 437 seats of the economy class.

The Emirates Airbus A380-800 Business Class has a 1-2-1 seat layout: one seat on the left side of the plane, two seats in the middle and one on the right. Our A380, registration A6-EDZ, was delivered to Emirates in 2012 and has been flying for the carrier ever since. Every seat is an aisle seat in Business class.

It features a three-class configuration: first class (14 seats), business class (76 seats) or economy (399 seats).

If those aren’t available I’d choose 16A/K, 18A/K, or … The seats are arranged in a 1-2-1 configuration, taking up the entire area of the A380 upper deck. Business Class On Emirates A380: Reviews & The Best Seats The success of Emirates’ Business Class is very much based on the comfort and space of its Airbus A380 fleet but some seats are better than others and we review the best seats below. The Best Seat in Emirates A380 Business Class The window seats offer more privacy and are the most sought after. This means that the Emirates A380 Business Class seats are too narrow, especially in … Business Class (58) and Economy Class (557). The rest of the Emirates fleet offers an inferior Business Class. Emirates Airbus A380-800 Seating information. Australian Business Traveller brings you the latest in our series revealing the best seats in the sky. Would the seat be comfortable/wide enough to accommodate me and my child. Emirates fly three versions of this aircraft: this is the ultra high density version, however it has the most up to date in-flight entertainment and a revamped bar in Business Class. The lower deck of the aircraft is comprised only of economy seats, which are arranged in a 3-4-3 configuration. I’d say the absolute best seats in Emirates A380 business class are 9A/K, 11A/K, and 14A/K, since you get a “true” window seat and are towards the front of the cabin, meaning you have as little foot traffic as possible. They fly A380 from Dubai to JFK. Called the Superjumbo, it is the largest airliner in the world.

All Business Class seats onboard the Emirates A380 are 18,5 inch (47 cm) wide. 9AK, 11AK, 14AK, 16AK and 18AK are quieter as they're in the middle, far from toilet and galley; 23AK and 25AK are also very good in the smaller section after the bulkhead.