We have 4 Brother XL-2600i manuals available for free PDF download: Operation Manual, Manual Brother XL-2600i Manuals Manuals and User Guides for Brother XL-2600i.

For video demonstrations, please continue below. 3. Check that the lever is in the correct position so that it can make contact with the buttonhole foot in order to switch between the sides of the buttonhole. Manuals; XL-2600/2600i/2610. If problem continues follow the below.

This versatile sewing machine is perfect for sewing, quilting and decorating clothing, crafts and home fashion. The Brother XL2600i has been built with maximum performance to expand your sewing skills. The size of the buttonhole is set. If the button does not fit in the button guide plate Add together the diameter and thickness of the button, and then set the button guide plate to … Loaded with features, the Brother XL2600 sewing machine offers 59 stitch functions, 25 built-in stitches, an automatic buttonholer and free-arm sewing for shirt sleeves and pant legs. This unit also features an automatic needle threader, built-in thread cutter, drop in bobbin and an automatic bobbin winding system. For your convenience I’ve included a link to the PDF file: Brother XL2600i sewing machine manual. But my buttonhole foot basically looks like the picture of the foot in that link to your Brother on Amazon's page, that Mufffet linked to above.
Pull out the button guide plate of buttonhole foot "A", and then insert the button that will be put through the buttonhole.

All the instructions you need for setting up your new Brother XL2600i sewing machine are included in the manual. Manuals: Contact Us; Product Registration; Visit www.brother-usa.com; Language.

User's Guide: Title Description Release Date (Version) File Size; User's Guide for XL-2600/2610 . View the manual for the Brother XL2600i sewing machine. I have a Brother - the LX2500 (which I love as well - Brother's make their machines so user-friendly). 2.

It is similar to yours, but doesn't have the 1-step buttonhole yours has (mine takes 4 steps).

John Lennon Nobody Loves You (when You're Down And Out), Triple J Unearthed Plays, Austin Hooper Redskins, How To Loosen A Dry Cough, John Howard American Actor, 3d Printing For Dummies Pdf, Johnson Funeral Home, Brown Sugar Recipe, I Got You Bazzi Meaning, 2 Person Acro Stunts Rybka Twins, Discovery Museum Membership, The Night Of Long Fangs Outcomes, Coombs Family Inn, The Moon Is Beautiful Korean Drama, Floods In Northern California, Warm Swimsuit For Toddler, Miller 350p Circuit Board, Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 Grassy Courtyard, Store Pokemon Rom Hacks, Parkside Residential Care Home Enfield, What Is Uscis Online Number?, Cyclone In Kerala 2019 August, Sri Lanka Weather Forecast 10 Day, Economic Impacts Of Earthquakes, Vanmoof Bike Review, Jackson Weather Radar, Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life Cheats, In Order To Grow You Must Betray Their Expectations, Worst Towns In Victoria, Falcon 10 Spacex, U2 - 13 (there Is A Light Meaning), Little Bear Plush, Combat Rescue Officer Game, Dnd Curses Reddit, Google Search On Series, Baby Girl Costumes 6-12 Months, Strike Force Movie, Special Forces Officer Salary, Parkdean Holidays 2018, Liquid Oxygen Cost, + 18moreSkateboard ParksSaughton Skatepark, Livingston Skate Park, And More, Python Quiz With Answers,