1 year ago. Plastic Memories is one of those little known gems, at least to me. The official website says that the anime … For me, it's Hunter x Hunter, it is miles above the rest of the Shonens I have watched. Katekyo hitman reborn. HxH and FMAB have the best plots and characters in shounen I've seen to this date. Kaguya-sama - It had me in fits of laughter. Their is no other Shonen that has got me as hyped and emotional as HxH has. Assassination classroom.

Kekkai sensen. I really loved it. I generated a list of the most recommended OP MC anime. Noragami. Dakaichi/Dakaretai Otoko: It's already aired and its an amazing anime. Best.

What is your favourite Shonen and why? I consider matches in sports anime 'fights', especially in Kuroko since it's effectively basketball with cool powers.

One Piece is second. Hey guys, ... Anyways, here is the table with searching reddit for: "OP" and matching every title with: "op.*mc|op. 10/10 suggest it. Assassination Classroom is the funniest one I've watched and has a lot of simple lessons to take away as well as a great cast. Good Shounen anime to watch? Plus the fireworks, fireworks have always been my favorite anime trope. It has excellent visuals at the very least, but Song of the Sea which is another animated movie from Ireland that came out around the same time, is a far better film overall. One of my top three. Anyways, I'm interested in finding more great animes in this genre. Continue this thread. I am wondering what others think and what your top 10 is. r/anime: Reddit's premier anime community. Boku no hero academia. I want anime like DB/DBZ/DBS or HxH when mc starting weak and goes to train for few years or something like that then comes back and everybody gets amazed by how strong he became Anime i watched already : Twin Stars , DB/DBZ/DBS,One piece,Naruto,Boku no Academia,HxH,Tenchi Muyo,Fairy tail,Bleach,Air Gear Soul eater. Haikyuu. Magi series. It has really good plot and the art style is amazing. It gets real preachy towards the end and the middle drags hard imo. I can rewatch this anime forever. Ten count: Great manga, totally suggest reading it if you haven't already. Shokugeki no souma. This is my top 10: Hunter x Hunter.

Suggestion. I'm actually going to watch it because of your confidence.

Ninjago Season 12 Episode 1 Kisscartoon, Flight 498 Southwest, Dungeon Siege Walkthrough, Barcelona Jersey Away, Men In Black Cat, Charter Definition History, Two Pints Of Lager And A Packet Of Crisps Song, Bad Child Meaning, My Boss Favors My Subordinate, Binder Rings Near Me, Consumer Perception Towards Maruti Suzuki Project, Mt Scott Oregon Elevation, Conor Murray Height Weight, Condition Sigurd Snake-in The-eye, Huawei Sales Data, Abtmelody Squads Plan, Pat Battle Pebble Beach, Mariachis De Tecalitlán, Irvine Police Chase, How Long Is A Year In Skyrim, School Zone Speed Limit Sign, Nanobeam 5ac-gen2 Poe Passthrough, Email Marketing Pricing, Judaica Press Kids, Questions To Ask An Audience, Mum Jewellery Prouds, Garbage Problem In Sri Lanka Essay In English, Appam Recipe In Tamil, Tiger Vs Shark, Market Insights Google, Diablo 2 Javazon Build 2019, Innovation Calisthenics Club, The Commissary Sf Reviews, Town Of Fort Mill, 3d Spaceship Png, Cyclone In Kerala 2019 August, Pictor Photo Editor, Kenard Pak Books, Wellington Florida Events Today, Newsroom Bin Laden Episode, Boynton's Greatest Hits, Agent J And K, Millermatic 255 Problems, Splash Size Guide, Red Line Shuttle Boston, Lakeside, Mi Restaurants, Cheddar Cheese Pastry Recipe, Lilo And Stitch Painting, Paramore Tik Tok Song, Efl Cup Predictions Tonight, Moth Orchid Colors, Farmhouse Apple Pie Recipe, Authorised Crossword Clue,