You should receive correspondence from the IRS if you are audited. ... What does "Your tax return is still being processed. Filed: single <50k income 1098t Lifetime Learning Credit Don’t sweat it unless it’s been 21+ days from acceptance

Rating is available when the video has been ... Where's My Refund? A refund date will be provided when available." I mailed mine 4/7/2020 didn't pay to have it certified delivery but mine says the same thing. I filed my tax return in april 15 2020. IRS UPDATE‼️2019/2020 BEING PROCESSED OR STILL PROCESSING "The difference" AMB. IRS refund tracker says: “A refund date will be provided when available.” There isn’t even a tracker bar that shows the status like approved, accepted etc.

If you have neither, then a Taxpayer Advocate can be provided through the IRS to work on your behalf.
This may mean that your return has not been processed through the IRS system yet. A refund date will be provided when available.Your tax return is still being processed. You will have to wait and see if your refund is approved.

A refund date is exactly as stated.

Filed 2/21/20 Accepted 2/21/20 Status change 3/2/20: Status Bars disappeared and status changed to: "Your tax return is still being processed. Exactly mean? - Jan. 26 - Feb.1, 2020 … Your tax return is still being processed. The IRS cannot indefinitely withhold your return but can reasonably do so for due diligence revue. And it was accepted on the 16th of april. If you are audited it may be in your best interest to contact a tax attorney. For a friend: Tax return filed 2/26/2020. If concerned about the delay, please contact your attorney or tax preparer to assist in speaking with the IRS. Status change 3/7/20: Refund will be sent 3/11/20. A refund date will be provided when available."