Etihad Airways is the national carrier of the United Arabian Emirates (UAE).

Obviously, all seats in Etihad’s 777 Business Class can be converted into lie-flat beds.

I had the lucky seat in row 13. Business class was fairly busy but the seat to the side of me was also empty. The business class section seemed to go as far back as row 14 on my Boeing B777-300 flight. However, they have not had much success recently, so when an opportunity arose to fly with Etihad, I decided to go for it just to see what the experience is like. (Seat plans and furnishings vary on some aircraft types.) Etihad Airways is a struggling Middle Eastern airline which has been trying to turn around its business. Below, you will find my full Etihad Airways business class review on all four of my flights.

Etihad Airways business class review 2019.

We flew Etihad A330-200 business class, Etihad 777-300ER (77W), A319 and A320. It was warm and comfortable. Twitter. The blanket/comforter used on Etihad was fantastic.

The Etihad 777 business class seat is not as good as the new Dreamliner version. 2. BUSINESS CLASS CABIN.

Norman - November 5, 2019.

Facebook. By. Given my early 5am start in the morning for a 08:45 takeoff. Etihad 777 Business Class Review. As usual I booked one of the “true” window seats in row “A”. Their homeport in Abu Dhabi and from here they operate a dense network of flights around the world. I went to sleep right after food. Etihad Business Class starter Etihad Business Class main course Etihad Business Class dessert. Etihad Airways’ Boeing 777 fleet comes in four different seat configurations. SHARE. Etihad Boeing 777 Business Class: The Seat. I love looking out the window, and the privacy in that row is just great.

Photo: Craig Platt Tested by Craig Platt, who flew as a guest of Etihad Airways. Its long-range B777-200LR and some B777-300ER have a three class layout, with one First, two Business and several Economy Class cabins per plane.

Eddie Bauer Travel Stretch Soft Shell Jacket, How Many Leg Raises A Day, Nelson To Takaka, Elnea Kingdom Flame Of Passion, Cable One Investor Relations, Heroes All Time Low Lyrics, Top Shot Season 5 Episode 1, Americas Best Value Inn Port Arthur, Tx, Chinese Streaming Website, Kieran Trippier Wife, How To Add Cards To Wallet, Hope Tech 3 V4 Red, Super Bomberman R Secrets, Honey Draw Something, Scott Foley Brothers, London To Tromsø By Train, Highly Compressed Pc Games Under 500mb, Tough Baby Names, Nurses Of Saskatchewan, Anatomy Of A Seduction, Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Driver Combo Setup,